The McCormick Group is a full service public relations business, with targeted services providing:
- Public Involvement
- M/W/DBE ( Minority, Woman, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) Coordination and Business Workforce Development Services
- Marketing Research
- Advertising Consultation
Established in 1987, based on the Fortune 500 marketing/communications background of our President, The McCormick Group now provides services to clients in Indiana, Illinois and Michigan.
Within our team, we have 11 decades of collective experience. From working on projects ranging from $50,000 to $500 million, we operate on a results driven philosophy.
Examples of which include:
- delivering in 29 months, 1,500,000 non-paid media exposures, conducting 43 meetings with 1,673 attendees, managing a 24 hour customer response line, dedicated project office and responding to 2,269 public inquiries for the Accelerate 465 Reconstruction Project (the largest reconstruction project in INDOT history).
- identifying cause and effect and directional patterns of behavior to assist the City of Indianapolis in conducting the EPA mandated water usage study to prioritize its $1 billion capital improvement program. The research standards set by The McCormick Group were used as a template for the entire State of Indiana.
- developing the “Faces of Clarian” campaign for then Clarian Health Partners (the largest healthcare provider in the State of Indiana), in one week 50,000 interest hits for job applications were received.
- creating the “Choices” Urban Campaign for the second successful Daniels’ Indiana gubernatorial campaign, which netted a 58% vs 40% win, most notably winning the traditional democratic stronghold of Marion County( to which the campaign was targeted by 48,000 votes), receiving 32% of votes from African American majority precincts.
- representing the State of Indiana as Public Involvement Lead on the tri state, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois Chicago-Detroit/Pontiac High Speed Rail Investment Study, which resulted in successful deliverables for the Tier 1 EIS and subsequent Service Development Plan.
HNTB Letter of Recommendation.
At The McCormick Group, the results we produce, the solutions we offer, speak to the commitment of our team.